Together, let's end poverty!
To celebrate The International Day for the Eradication of Poverty, we're excited to announce our 2-weeks charity e-race #RunAgainstPoverty from October 17 to November 15 2020.
This is more than just a run, it's a personal engagement to use what you have to help others, a sentiment very much rooted in our personal values and principles.
Having the power to improve the lives of others is a privilege, and one that comes with its own sense of obligation and more. Let's raise €25,000 together to help beat poverty in Belgium and make positive changes in the world.
Race at your pace...
Not all charitable donations are tax-deductible but United Fund for Belgium donations are.
With the newly adopted regulation by the Kern due to COVID-19, you will receive from €40 a tax receipt at the time of your donation that goes from 45% to 60%.
When donating in the name of our #RunAgainstPoverty charity e-race, please use the following communication: Charity Race + Name of runner
Official Corporate Sponsor
Get your teams and employees to run for social integration in support of the International Day for the Eradication of Poverty on October 17 2020.
This community event will provide an opportunity for you to:
- Build team spirit amongst your employees and teams in these sanitary crisis period
- Support an event that directly benefits poverty in Belgium
- Get your logo displayed on this landing page
with us in STRAVA
That’s right, we have our very own club in the most popular social network for athletes! Join our community now to:
- Experience safely the e-race together
- Share pictures and captions wherever you are
- Motivate each other by sharing your routes and performances
Sharing is caring
Help us spread the word by using the hashtag #RunAgainstPoverty on social media!
- Take a selfie with your UFB bib to show your engagement
- Tag your workout buddies to raise poverty awareness
- Share your performances to motivate and inspire others
- Invite your friends below to join you
Now let's get started!
All fields marked with * are mandatory
What do we do?
United Fund for Belgium is a Belgian non-profit organization. Its mission is to help people in need by financing projects of charity associations in Belgium. United Fund for Belgium collects donations from businesses, organizations and individuals.
100 % of the funds raised are fully redistributed to local charitable organizations, active throughout Belgium, in order to support concrete projects.
The aim of UFB is to improve social integration by investing in projects that have a direct impact on the beneficiaries in 3 areas: child welfare, reduction of poverty and disabled persons.